I don't have anything critical in my PDQ Inventory console and I want to start over from scratch like I just installed the program for the first time.
- Create a backup of your current database.
- Close both PDQ Inventory and Deploy on your console machine.
- Open services.msc and stop the services for both products. (PDQ Inventory and PDQ Deploy)
- Open Control Panel > Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs) and uninstall PDQ Inventory.
- Navigate to the registry and delete the following keys:
HKCU\Software\Admin Arsenal\PDQ Inventory Console
HKCU\Software\Admin Arsenal\PDQ Inventory
HKLM\Software\Admin Arsenal\PDQ Inventory
- Navigate to %PROGRAMDATA%\Admin Arsenal\ folder and then delete the PDQ Inventory folder
- Restart the console machine and install from scratch. The latest release version of Inventory can be found at the following link: Latest Release version of PDQ Inventory
How Can I Reset My PDQ Inventory Console Without Uninstalling?