I don't have anything critical in my PDQ Deploy console and I want to start over from scratch like I just installed the program for the first time.
- Create a backup of your current database.
- Close both PDQ Deploy and Inventory on your console machine.
- Open services.msc and stop the services for both products. (PDQ Deploy and PDQ Inventory)
- Open Control Panel > Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs) and uninstall PDQ Deploy.
- Navigate to the registry and delete the following keys:
HKCU\Software\Admin Arsenal\PDQ Deploy Console
HKCU\Software\Admin Arsenal\PDQ Deploy
HKLM\Software\Admin Arsenal\PDQ Deploy
- Navigate to the %PROGRAMDATA%\Admin Arsenal\ directory and then delete the PDQ Deploy folder.
- Restart the console machine and install from scratch. The latest release version of Deploy can be found at the following link: Latest Release version of PDQ Deploy