We are announcing the End of Life (EOL) of the optional PDQ Agent beta from our existing products. See this blog post for more information https://www.pdq.com/blog/pdq-agent-status-update/
The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public release 16 of PDQ Inventory.
* Added optional Agent and new Agent collections in the Collection Library.
* The Files scanner can now scan for directories and has been renamed to Files & Directories scanner.
* The Files page of the Computer window has been renamed to Files & Directories.
* Auto Reports now have the ability to overwrite a previous report file.
* Added the 'AD Is Disabled' column to the All Computers page. This is also available as a filter in Collections and Reports.
* Registry scanners can now return results that include keys with no values.
* Performance Improvements.
* Computers added through Network Discovery now display the full IP address as the Computer Name.
* Multiple fixes to WMI scanner and WMI page of the Computer window, including:
* The columns listed in the WMI page of the Computer window now update accurately when the WMI scanner is edited.
* Occasionally an export or import of WMI scanners caused errors.
* Error messages are more intuitive when deleting WMI scanners tied to Dynamic Collections or Reports.
* The list of WMI scanners in the WMI page of the Computer window is now sorted by scanner name and not scan profile name.
* Variables containing multiple underscores now display their values correctly.
* PDQ Deploy packages created from a custom tool are now populating correctly.
* Integration with PDQ Deploy now works with computers that have special characters in their hostnames.
* With PDQ Deploy 16 or earlier, deployments to External Agents that are triggered by the PDQ Inventory Heartbeat will fail.
* Multiple fixes to Auto Reports including:
* Not displaying all columns.
* White font in emails with Metropolis Dark theme.
* Scrolling issues when selecting reports.
* Formatting differences between manual reports and Auto Reports.
* Not all WMI columns were displaying on Auto Reports.
* PDF was not wrapping text.
* Tools occasionally were not capturing output.
* Scans to offline computers now display the scan status of 'Offline Settings' without having to restart the console.
* Changes to Scan Profile names now display correctly and do not require a restart.
* Moving collections to other collections no longer creates duplicates.