We are announcing the End of Life (EOL) of the optional PDQ Agent beta from our existing products. See this blog post for more information https://www.pdq.com/blog/pdq-agent-status-update/
The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public release 16 (Release 3) of PDQ Inventory.
* After uninstalling the Agent, it may still show installed in the console. Clicking Uninstall again will correct the status.
* Fixed an issue with the Agent that caused the error message, "The server failed to respond within the timeout, it may have gone offline or the network dropped."
* Improved performance of the Agent Heartbeat.
* Improved scanning of External Agents.
* Internal Agents were occasionally unable to use Remote Commands.
* Abort Scan added to the context menu on the Scans and Agent pages of the Computer window.
* Agents that were previously installed in Enterprise mode can now be uninstalled while in Free mode.
* Unicode characters no longer cause issues with PowerShell scripts in Tools.