We are announcing the End of Life (EOL) of the optional PDQ Agent beta from our existing products. See this blog post for more information https://www.pdq.com/blog/pdq-agent-status-update/
The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public release 16 (Release 4) of PDQ Inventory.
* Further optimizations of the Agent.
* External Agents now display a NAT IP address.
* Active Directory Full Sync now successfully removes all computers and empty OUs that are no longer in Active Directory.
* Clicking Refresh on the Active Directory - Browse by Name window caused the window to freeze.
* Auto Reports no longer send duplicate emails.
* Print Preview was occasionally unavailable for Reports.
* Improved performance for large reports that were resulting in the error, "Aborting task abandoned by server".
* Windows 10 1803 upgrades no longer cause the error, "Runner service died unexpectedly on target computer".
* The Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) is once again recognized as the unique computer ID.
* Security Groups with '/' in the title are now able to be excluded.