We are announcing the End of Life (EOL) of the optional PDQ Agent beta from our existing products. See this blog post for more information https://www.pdq.com/blog/pdq-agent-status-update/
The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public beta release 17 (Beta 1) of PDQ Inventory.
* ADMIN$\AdminArsenal is still the default UNC path used in Preferences > Target Share even if the field is blank.
* The Uptime may display an inaccurate time after upgrading from version 16.5.
* Needs Reboot reasoning is not populated after upgrading until a new scan has been completed.
* Ability to prioritize queued scans.
* Create a Dynamic Collection of an installed application from the Applications page of the Computer window.
* Changes to the Agent Status are now captured as Events.
* Needs Reboot now includes the reason why.
* The Target Service preferences page is now easier to use.
* Ability to move multiple columns at once and drag and drop in the Edit Columns window.
* Client mode no longer needs to re-enter the license information when upgrading or renewing the license.
* New Server host name variables.
* Additional information displayed on the License window, including Technical Contact.
* Distributed Wake-on-LAN now displays the name of the relay computer used.
* Warning about Caps Lock when entering a password.
* Improved Agent performance.
* Installing on a non-system drive no longer prevents integration with PDQ Deploy.
* Opening Processes page of the Computer window no longer results in an error.
* Open in File Explorer is now working as intended.
* Time zone is now reflected correctly.
* Using Member of a Collection in a report now accurately pulls the correct collection membership.
* Collections no longer display 'Membership Updating' indefinitely when used in conjunction with Agents.
* Last Scan Profile now populates with the correct Scan Profile after a restart of the console.
* Running a Wake-on-LAN from a Client console works as expected without errors.
* If the connection is lost with a scan target, the Scan Status will now display 'Connection Lost' instead of staying on 'Returning Data'.
* Scans run against unavailable Internal Agents fall back to a standard scan instead of staying on 'Waiting for Agent'.
* The Services page of the Computer window authenticates with the Scan User.
* The Current User Display Name no longer returns a blank value after scanning.
* Disk Drives/Serial Number is now using two different methods to obtain a value for a more accurate reporting.