We are announcing the End of Life (EOL) of the optional PDQ Agent beta from our existing products. See this blog post for more information https://www.pdq.com/blog/pdq-agent-status-update/
The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public beta release 17 (Beta 3) of PDQ Inventory.
* Agents are once again able to be manually installed without having a previous scan.
* Aborting scans works as intended and scans do not continue running.
* Resetting in Preferences > Target Service no longer removes entries from the fields.
* Uptime and Boot Time now reflect accurately based on the time zone of the console computer.
* Needs Reboot reasoning will only be available after a first successful scan.
* Network Discovery:
oIgnores responses that come back from a different IP address than the expected one.
oNo longer leaves the IP address as the hostname if it can be resolved with a scan.
* Local tools no longer open and leave an IPC connection to the target.
* Scans on Agent computers that would occasionally get stuck on Local Users & Groups are now working as intended.
* Performance improvements including CPU and memory consumption.
* Reports using CPU L3 Cache as a filter are now working correctly.