We are announcing the End of Life (EOL) of the optional PDQ Agent beta from our existing products. See this blog post for more information https://www.pdq.com/blog/pdq-agent-status-update/
The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public beta release 17 (Beta 4) of PDQ Inventory.
* Agents occasionally show 'Not Installed' or 'Unavailable' upon first installation. Reinstalling may be required to resolve it.
* Clients no longer get the cold shoulder if the Server isn't listening on all addresses.
* Aborting a Scan no longer displays the 'More Info' question mark.
* Removed unnecessary errors in the Event Log that were used solely for internal testing.
* The Reboot/Shutdown tool now correctly distinguishes between computers rebooting or shutting down.
* Picking a filter value for the 'Memory' column on the Collection page no longer displays in bytes.
* Performance Enhancements:
--Resolved random console freezing issues introduced in Beta 2.
--Changing the Scan User for multiple computers no longer briefly freezes the console.
--Deleting, importing, or pasting a large number of collections in a large database is much quicker.
--Typing a filter with Custom Field columns on the Collection page present is much quicker.