We are announcing the End of Life (EOL) of the optional PDQ Agent beta from our existing products. See this blog post for more information https://www.pdq.com/blog/pdq-agent-status-update/
The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public release 16 (Release 6) of PDQ Inventory.
* Performance improvements including Agent, CPU, and memory consumption.
* Improved Agent communication with PDQ Deploy. Deployments to External Agents now provide more accurate information when errors occur.
* Installing on a non-system drive no longer prevents integration with PDQ Deploy.
* Opening Processes page of the Computer window no longer results in an error.
* Open in File Explorer hyperlink is now working as intended.
* Using Member of a Collection in a report now accurately pulls the correct collection membership.
* Collections no longer display 'Membership Updating' indefinitely when used in conjunction with Agents.
* Last Scan Profile no longer occasionally displays incorrect information.
* Running a Wake-on-LAN from a Client console works as expected without errors.
* If the connection is lost with a scan target, the Scan Status will now display 'Connection Lost' instead of staying on 'Returning Data'.
* Scans run against unavailable Internal Agents fall back to a standard scan instead of staying on 'Waiting for Agent'.
* The Services page of the Computer window authenticates with the Scan User.
* The Current User Display Name no longer returns a blank value after scanning.
* Disk Drive Serial Numbers are now using two different methods to obtain a value for more accurate reporting.
* Uptime and Boot Time now reflect accurately based on the time zone of the console computer.
* Network Discovery:
-Ignores responses that come back from a different IP address than the expected one.
-No longer leaves the IP address as the hostname if it can be resolved with a scan.
* Local Tools no longer open and leave an IPC connection to the target.
* Reports using CPU L3 Cache as a filter are now working correctly.
* The Agent is no longer preventing the installation of Windows 7 updates KB4467106 and KB4467107.