The PDQ.com Team is pleased to announce the public beta release 17 (Beta 5) of PDQ Inventory.
* The general release of the Agent resulted in extreme stress to our existing infrastructure, with the Agent itself performing below our standards. As such we have reverted it back into beta status while we work on fundamental changes to the architecture.
* The generic config file does not currently work for configuring the Agent. Please use the manual config file or install directly from the console using Computer > Install Agent (BETA).
* There are occasional integration issues between PDQ Inventory and PDQ Deploy that will be addressed with the releases of PDQ Deploy 22.214.171.124 and PDQ Inventory 126.96.36.199.
* Windows Server 2019 has been added to the default Collections.
* Occasionally, users would experience higher than usual memory and CPU usage.
* Upgrade issues found in 16.6 with Log.db and InboundMessages.db have been fixed.
* Extended time has been added before scans on Agent computers timeout.
* Reports and Print Preview no longer display memory in KBs.
* Installing .NET from Preferences > .NET Installation is working as intended.
* Current User is now displaying the locked status correctly.
* Local Tools using the following PowerShell command now work as expected: Enter-PSSession and Get-WMIObject.
* After running a saved custom Tool, if an attempt is made to execute it again using a different set of computers, a second Tools window will open.
* Auto Reports no longer have occasional issues using the Interval trigger.
* Deleting Registry scans now works as intended.
* Newly created Static Collections would occasionally not retain their memberships.