Please note that the RAS VPN Setup Wizard is a free tool that is provided as-is. We do not offer any additional product support for it beyond the information found in this knowledge base.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or later
- Hardware requirements
- Active Directory environment
- Microsoft DHCP/DNS environment (Third Party solutions may not be supported)
- Server is accessible on port 443 over public internet
- PowerShell 5.1
Note*: We recommend running the RAS VPN Setup Wizard on a fresh server with no other responsibilities. Do not run on a Domain Controller, Exchange server, etc. Do not install on a server that has the roles for Microsoft Always-on VPN or Direct Access.
- Windows 8.1 or later
- Domain Membership
- Administrative privileges for installation
- Windows 10 releases no longer supported by Microsoft
- Windows 7, Server 2008X or lower
- Windows Vista, XP, and Home editions