This is a TEMPLATE package that REQUIRES YOU to make additional MODIFICATIONS to complete the package: A template package contains the framework for a package, but removes the actual installation\configuration files to comply with EULA restrictions regarding licensing and redistribution.
Name: Office 2013, Office 2016
Supported Operating Systems: Win 8.1, 10, Server 2016, 2019
Supported Architecture: 32/64
1. You'll need to download the Office 2013 or 2016 ISO that you are licensed for and unpack the contents to your PDQ Repository location. Let's use: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Admin Arsenal\PDQ Deploy\Repository\PDQTemplates\Office2016
2. Navigate to Start > Run and copy the text below in the Run Prompt to launch the Office Customization Tool:
"C:\Users\Public\Documents\Admin Arsenal\PDQ Deploy\Repository\PDQTemplates\Office2016\setup.exe" /admin
3. Use this article as a guide for configuring options: https://www.pdq.com/blog/silently-install-office-2016/
4. Once your configuration file is complete, save your file as C:\Users\Public\Documents\Admin Arsenal\PDQ Deploy\Repository\PDQTemplates\Office2016\Office2016ProPlus32.msp OR you can name this something different, but you will need to update the filename within the install step.
5. Now examine the install step in the package and ensure that the paths\filenames are correct.
6. Test deploying the package to a few clients and confirm proper installation.