I have CMD and PS scripts that work when I run them on the local machine, but I cannot get them to work in Deploy.
- CMD1: Saves copy of current permissions
- CMD2: Takes folder ownership and grants full permission
- PS1: Removes old folder and copies new one from network share
- PS2: Add Appx Package and Get Appx Package for all users
- CMD3: Restore Permissions
Anyone willing to help me to get it working?
sysvol permissions for saving a copy of the permissions
failures in PS script saying that access is denied to the appmanifest.xml file or folder not available because a user has
I run them using my admin account on the local machine (remote desktop and sitting in front of it) and they work. Adminpdq has Domain Administrator permission
Please sign in to leave a comment.