PDQ Inventory 18.1 check for new version failed

Comments

8 comments

  • Colby Bouma

    If this is still happening to you, please reach out to support@pdq.com. The update check is working on our end.

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • chrome1926

    Shon, are you using a proxy, perhaps?

    I have the same problem.

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Shon Olson

    My issue ended up being I needed to whitelist services.pdq.tools in my web filter, it was being blocked.

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Torben Hauge

    I too have this problem - With BOTH PDQ Inventory and PDQ Deploy :-/
    The issue came, when I updated from 17.x to 18.1 (Inventory and Deploy)...

    And now all my packages in PDQ Inventory - that should get autoapproved within the next 7 days - have/get a red circle and an exclamation mark inside... ??? (probably caused by the same connection issue...)

    NB: For this version update, I had to run the installers (Inventory & Deploy) manually - beforehand the updates could be initated from within the programs (as far as I remember)

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Colby Bouma

    Torben Hauge

    Please update to 18.1.38.0. It contains fixes for a couple of bugs that can cause this issue. If it doesn't fix the issue, please contact support@pdq.com

    https://link.pdq.com/dl-deploy-release

    https://link.pdq.com/dl-inventory-release

    https://www.pdq.com/downloads/

    2
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Nathan Atteberry

    Thank you, Colby.  I was having the same issue and your links worked for me.

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Torben Hauge

    Thank you, Colby Bouma !!!

    The update to 18.1.38.0 did the trick :-)
    The warnings from both PDQ Inventory and PDQ Deploy are now gone + the packages are downloading; and the red exclamation mark disappears, when the downloads of each package is completed.

    Thanks for the very quick response !!!

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Brian Konrad

    I had the same issue and manually updating did not resolve the problem.  I added my server to "Internal Ignores" in our web filter and that did the trick.  I probably could have whitelisted "services.pdq.tools" as suggested above, but I just decided to do it a different way.  

    0
    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.