Hey there, I watched the video on how to setup CC packages and deploy them and the instructions were on point with what I was doing. The one part of the video that shows removing acrobat from the mix of software and deploying that separately with with the setup.exe --silent wasn't something I was doing originally but after watching the video, I tried it too. I still got msi 1603 failures with the main package.
To cut to the part where this is probably an issue on our side and we need to contact Adobe, I ran the package locally on a system and it also failed with a mess of a log file.
My question is if anyone got a package to work and if they ran into similar problems and what they did to fix them. I have a support call with Adobe today to follow up but I have been on with them a lot so I am trying to stay hopelessly optomistic but in the meantime, I figured I would tap the community to hopefully save me hours of a call that could go nowhere.
Thanks for all you do!
Please sign in to leave a comment.