I am having trouble with the new Adobe Acrobat DC installation I am building. Here's what I've done and where I am:
- Downloaded our custom package for Acrobat DC (not Reader) from our Adobe Admin Console.
- Edited the .msi installer file using Adobe's Customization Wizard DC and saved to create the .mst file.
- Edited the setup.ini file to include the Transform (.mst) file and other configurations necessary.
- Tested this successfully by installing on a few different machines by just running the Setup.exe file manually (which confirms proper Setup.ini file configuration as well as proper Transform file configuration).
- Built a package in PDQ Deploy which just pushes the Setup.exe file as an Installer or as a Command Line feature...
It is at this point which I am receiving the failures from PDQ Deploy. If I use the Installer feature, it fails within 10 seconds with error code 2 and no other descriptions of why it's failing. If I use the Command Line feature, which is msiexec /i "Setup.exe", then the deployment will stick in the Running status for up to an hour (I increased the timeout to an hour just to see).
Any ideas or assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Please sign in to leave a comment.