So I started to test this solution and here's my thoughts about it before it can go mainstream.
1. It's labelled in beta, you should probably mention this during install.
2. The pdq link should suppress the pop up and just stay in the bottom right corner of people's machines.
3. It would be nice to set some "install" parameters. This can be all changed after the install with a registry change or PowerShell script.
4. A way to have it only connect if the current connection isn't on the LAN...say no connect if on a 10.0.0.0/16 network.
5. A way to create a client setup file if we already have a working RRAS setup. Possibly plug in the info needed.
6. Add the "PDQ Connection Link" vpn connection to the domain profile on the firewall. Again requires scripts afterwards.
Please sign in to leave a comment.