Meraki and PDQ
PDQ Inventory and Deploy clients will not connect to the enterprise server when I update the firmware on my Meraki MX appliance to a version newer than 14.53
We have our PDQ Enterprise server running on a Hyper-V based Windows 2019 VM. Our entire network is connected with Meraki switches and security appliances using autoVPN technology. I am running 16.15 firmware on all my MX appliances in each physical office with the exception of where the PDQ Enterprise server is.
When I update the MX250 appliance in that site PDQ clients will not connect to the enterprise server when they are on a subnet in a different office. PDQ clients in the same office will connect as expected.
Any other Meraki and PDQ users out there that have seen this issue and have a solution.