Overview: This article covers everything related to subscription emails and how to update your subscription contacts.
Adding a New Contact
The account owner or a user with administrator access can invite members of your team to your PDQ account and manage what types of emails they receive.
Sending an Invitation
- Log in to your PDQ account at http://portal.pdq.com/
- On the 'Team' page, click on 'invite someone'
- Enter the email address of the person you would like to invite
- Select a role via the drop-down menu:
-For license key emails, we suggest the default 'Member' role
-For billing emails, we suggest the 'Admin' role
- Check any of the boxes below if you would like this person to receive subscription related emails.
-License key emails: license keys
-Billing emails: renewal reminders, invoices, payment receipts
- Click on 'Send Invite' - the new contact should now receive an invitation email. They will need to accept the invitation to receive communications from PDQ.
Accepting the Invitation
- Locate the invitation email from PDQ
- Click the link to 'Accept Invitation'
- You should now receive emails from PDQ and have access to your team’s account!
Please Note - If an account is already linked to your email address, you may encounter an error that 'An account already exists' when accepting your invitation. Take care to select the option to 'Log In' when prompted to register. When you log in, your existing account will be linked to your organization's account, and you'll see your team's licenses and company information.