Either the provided user name does not exist or the password is not valid for the target system.
Most likely a mistyped name or password.
Double check that the user name and password are correct and try again.
Other possible logon/password issues are covered in the following:
- Background Service on the PDQ console machine: The Service Did Not Start Due To A Logon Failure.
- Service manager issues (targets): Service Manager Access Denied
- Remote administrative access: Can't Access ADMIN$ Share Using A Local User Account.
- General Information on how PDQ uses credentials (applies to both PDQ Deploy and PDQ Inventory): Under The Hood: How PDQ Deploy Installs Software To Remote Computers.
- Background Service Documentation