PDQ Deploy or PDQ Inventory reports there is an error with the database due to "SQL: "PRAGMA integrity_check".
Some possible causes are:
- Corrupt database.
- Orphaned\stuck registry key pertaining to a database integrity check.
- Restart PDQ Deploy or PDQ Inventory service.
- Run the database repair command in an elevated command prompt for the corresponding application.
- Delete the registry key pertaining to a database integrity check.
- Stop PDQ Deploy or PDQ Inventory service.
- Delete the registry key below corresponding to the application.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Admin Arsenal\PDQ Deploy\Settings\Database
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Admin Arsenal\PDQ Inventory\Settings\Database
- Start PDQ Deploy or PDQ Inventory service.
It is recommended to whitelist the PDQ Deploy and PDQ Inventory database directories from software that may interfere.
Article - Recommended Antivirus/Antimalware Exclusions for PDQ Products